PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT 20200721
INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM from global research
PLACEHOLDER PAGE: NONE OF THESE LINKS WORK
SAQOTU INC. STORY IDEASROCK!
Story idea: (20200722 14:41 e.s.t.) Why I Switched to Instant Dry Milk, an Opinion from Andeé Sea Cae Jak
Story idea: (20200721 17:00 e.s.t.) Does Canada’s Security Certificate Regime have broad enough powers to deal with “New-Age” Terrorist Activities? an Opinion from Andeé Sea Cae Jak
Story idea: (20200721 10:02 e.s.t.) Should Athletic Scholarships contain a “if-no-go-pro” Insurance Guarantee? an Opinion from Andeé Sea Cae Jak
Story idea: (202007xx) Insert question: re process for producers of ice
Story idea: (20200508) The financial, emotional and long-term impact on those who merely stand accused yet are denied bail in the capital of Canada* by Andeé Sea Cae Jak
Story idea: (202002xx) Should PAST be History? by Andeé Sea Cae Jak
Story idea: (202005xx) Canada’s Consumer Price Index and Cost of Living Allowances versus Real Inflation by Andeé Sea Cae Jak
May 17, 2020 draft of upcoming article, “TASH: How to recognize, document and report it“, by Andeé Sea Cae Jak, SAQOTU Inc
May 17, 2020 draft of upcoming article, “My Six-Minute “Crime”” by Andeé Sea Cae Jak
May 6, 2020 draft of upcoming article, “(fix title and link)” by Andeé Sea Cae Jak
May 6, 2020 draft of upcoming article, “How to Prepare a Complaint to the Law Society of Ontario” by Andeé Sea Cae Jak
May 6, 2020 draft of upcoming article, “Malicious Obfuscation & the criminal Lawyers who “legally” Abuse Children” by Andeé Sea Cae Jak
three month absence from journalism due to displacement caused by arrests and detentions
July 22, 2019:2 Preparing for Class Action against Vaping Magnates1
June 18, 2019: Safety at Music Festivals: Is it time for a Closer Look? is here.
July 17, 2019: A Better Bandstand is here.
see more …
- July 20, 20192: Preparation of my Defense for Violating an illegally-obtained, CAS-constructed, Child-abusing (“ICC”) Court Order
- July 17, 20192: Is the CAS being paid by my ex-husband?
- Coming soon: Characteristics of sociopaths easily identifiable within taxpayer-funded, for profit entities such as the CAS.
* Currently accepting narratives from those who have been unjustly punished by the current law enforcement-judicial system locally and abroad.
** Currently meeting victims of the Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa in preparation of a class action lawsuit that will compensate us and, ideally, shut down this Taxpayer-funded, Child-abusing, Organization (“F.I.S.T.C.O.“)
Ideas short-listed for future articles:
- Declining assets vs. Investments—an analysis of trends in building codes throughout Ontario
- Ontario’s Public Guardian & Trustee: ?title? (Review Maclean’s 2014 re: right to life)
- How to create crossword puzzles that teach children how to read language and music at the same time
- If someone commits suicide because of bullying/abuse, is the abuser guilty of committing man slaughter? If not, why not? (why isn’t it called person slaughter or whatever)
- How to set up a home school*: (spin-off articles … Accounting: which part of Shopper’s Drug Mart’s balance sheet would be impacted if we switched from bottle soap (aka useless plastic) to bar soap; Economics: if we all refused to ever use a self-scan check-out again (ever), how would that impact the demand for (and price of ) labour; Math: design a new support payment calculator based on current legislation (?Divorce Act?) which exposes the financial abuse that has been codified (critique DivorceMate); Science: experiment regarding test scores when students take notes with Pitman shorthand>transcribe>study vs. lap-top notetaking>study; Law: Could use of rote learning via Trivial Pursuit-style board game help students understand their rights and the laws within which our society is supposed to operate; marketing: What is S.W.O.T analysis and the fair share price of Apple Inc.? Pitman Shorthand, keyboarding skills vs. two-finger typing, penmanship; MS Excel: it is so much more than a spreadsheet;
- Parental Guidance Advised: (insert sub-title)(discuss belief that sneaking into the restricted movie “Christiane F.” at the age of 12 was the main reason that I never tried cocaine or any other super-nasty drug which was offered throughout high school and university, etcetera, etcetara. Add other examples such as Trainspotting.
- What is a marketing board and how much impact do they have on the Canada Food Guide (find way to reference “pyramid schemes”)
- Is YouTube a pyramid scheme? (find way to link to TASH)
- Dymon Storage: (insert subtitle)
- Indexed pensions (insert subtitle re: the consumer price index and how it is reverse engineered)
- Fertility Clinics: what, exactly, is happening?
- Is Amazon Inc. a wolf in sheep’s clothing?
*remember to highlight how use of tablets for studying essential handicaps our children by removing the photographic memory (0-100%) that they may have been fortunate enough to have been born with? Or accomplished through practice? dissuade use of tablets, highlight learning types; note system marginalized visual learners; mention Billie Eilish’s interview re “visual-related talent”
1 an excellent article from Maclean’s on October 1, 2019: Inside the vaping crisis that has hooked—and killed—young people by Alanna Mitchell
2 these articles are currently being edited for content, format and new video links to dropbox vs. youtube